Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hannah & Oltjen Accept Ravens Trophy


I delivered the FCCJC 2008 Runners Up trophy to our sponsors, Dr.'s Joe Hannah and Jay Oltjen this morning. I thought this would be an ideal time, as I was taking in my third child for an ortho consult. (Yes, he needs them...)

Jay Oltjen is a big football fan, and was really pleased to hear of our successes this year, and that the boys had so much fun. I also presented a jersey to Sarah Fankhauser, who handles the marketing and probably many other duties for the practice as well. (Her logo design graces the front of our jerseys.) She was thrilled to receive it, and very excited to be able to display all of it in their office at 151st and Ridgeview.

On behalf of all the players and parents, I thanked them for sponsoring us, and do so again publicly here on our blog. They are first-rate corporate citizens, terrific orthodontists, and great people.

No comments: